Next Generation Delivers Higher Performance and Scale
“We are seeing customer adoption of on-premises cloud-scale applications with high bandwidth, driven by virtualized and containerized servers, driving a migration to 25/100G in Enterprise networks to address the increasing bandwidth. These new systems require improvements in network telemetry and performance monitoring tools, aligned to an expectation of an ‘always-on’ operation,” said Alan Weckel, Founder and Technology Analyst for 650 Group.
Innovations with Investment Protection
The 7050X3 and 7260X3 platforms run the single EOS software image and leverage CloudVision® for comprehensive features, open extensibility and operational consistency. This approach dramatically reduces the qualification time, allowing customers to smoothly insert into existing networks. In addition, the 7050X3 and 7260X3 deliver advances in dynamic load balancing, high availability with hitless operations and VXLAN with feature parity from Arista’s existing 7050X Series for modern datacenters. The innovations include:
- Intelligent buffering and congestion-aware automated network load balancing features address traffic growth from highly distributed applications, with east-west communication across thousands of virtualized server instances.
- In-band path and latency monitoring with advanced packet tracing provides visibility into hot-spots, combined with Latency AnalyZer (LANZ) for flexible buffer monitoring and traffic capture.
- New network segmentation protocols including Segment Routing and fully featured VXLAN with support for complex tunnel encapsulation.
- Hitless software upgrades, speed changes and flexible L2 and L3 scale simplifies operations and accelerates deployment of new services with no downtime.
- Low Power 25G and 100G fixed systems with high density for cost effective network scaling doubling capacity from existing 7050X and 7060X systems while retaining the same topology without requiring changes to cabling infrastructure.
- The 7050X3 enables high performance network address translation (NAT) with no performance or latency impact, addressing the challenge of limited IP addresses in multi-tenant or shared environments.
Pricing and Availability
The 7260X3 and 7050X3 Series are available in configurations to address both leaf and spine roles.
- 7260CX3 supports up to 64 ports of 100G or 12.8Tbps with up to 4.2Bpps of packet forwarding in 2U and a 42MB packet buffer
- 7050X3 Series offers consistent features and innovations in two models:
- The 7050CX3-32S is a compact 1U with 32 ports of 100G
- The 7050SX3-48YC12 delivers high density 25G server and 100G uplinks
The 7260X3 and 7050X3 Series are available now. Additional members will be released over time, with support for 25G and 100G port configurations. Pricing starts at under $800/100G port for the 64 x 100G system.
About Arista Networks
Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software-driven cloud networking solutions for large datacenter storage and computing environments. Arista’s award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 100 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than fifteen million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system. Committed to open standards, Arista is a founding member of the 25/50GbE consortium. Arista Networks products are available worldwide directly and through partners.
ARISTA, EOS, and CloudVision are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of Arista Networks, Inc. in jurisdictions around the world. Other company names or product names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Additional information and resources can be found at www.arista.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, statements regarding the benefits of the design and implementation of Arista’s EOS and CloudVision software and its new routing and management software capabilities including the improvement of network visibility and management, and the enablement of greater performance, efficiency and cost savings. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements including: our limited operating history and experience with developing and releasing new products; product, support or service quality problems; rapidly evolving changes in technology, customer requirements and industry standards as well as other risks stated in our filings with the SEC available on Arista’s website at www.arista.com and the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Arista disclaims any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date on which they were made.
Tel: (408) 547-5798
Product and Investor Advocacy
Tel: (408) 547-5892